Knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) is a form of outsourcing in which knowledge and information related work is carried out by workers in a different company or by a subsidiary of the same organization.
To sum up KPO is the allocation of relatively high-level tasks to an outside organization or a different group in a different geographic location.
Companies resort to knowledge process outsourcing when they have a shortage of skilled professionals and have the opportunity to hire skilled workers earning lower wages in another location for a lower overall cost.
Unlike in BPO where the focus is on executing standardized routine processes, KPO involves processes that demand advanced information search, analytical, interpretation and technical skills as well as some judgment and decision making.
KPO suitably allows clients to unlock their otherwise jammed top-line growth by outsourcing all their core work to ideal locations where talent is skilled and labour cost is cheap.
Information Technology is the key driver of improving KPO service levels and reducing costs. Business are looking to leverage an integrated solutions approach and process standarized.
We have a dedicated team of well-trained accountants and professionals who can quickly adapt to customers’ specified software and processes, and at the same time ensure quick turnaround time and quality standards.
Accounting Book keeping service we offer:
- Accounts receivable / payable services
- Bank account & Credit Card reconciliation
- VAT returns
- Assets / equipment ledger maintenance
- Preparing ageing reports & summaries
- Preparing financial statements
- Trial balance services
- Storage of documents at our offices
- Preparing purchase / sales reports
- Cash flow statement
- Day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting
- Management accounts produced quarterly
- Annual accounts and tax returns preparation
- Submission to Inland Revenue
- Submitted to Companies House
- Expert tax advice to minimize tax liability
- Adjustments to year-end accounts